Join a great company truly making a difference in the lives of those living with a disability.
Accessable offers both the public and private health sectors solutions for better living. We provide a variety of services throughout the community including the repair and maintenance of disability and rehabilitation equipment.
This job is highly suited to individuals who demonstrate great communication skills and a passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience. On a day to day basis you will be providing support, assistance, answering queries, resolving first level issues and recording all client interactions using a customised CRM system. You will be someone with high level data entry skills and you will be keen to learn the business and maintain our high standards.
To be successful in this role you will:
• Be customer focused with a passion for delivering a great customer experience
• Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Customer Service Centre
• Possess strong communication skills including listening, telephone and written skills
• Data entry and keyboard skills with speed and accuracy
• Excellent attention to detail and great organisation skills
• High level of computer literacy
• The ability to adapt and be proactive
• Patience and genuine empathy
• Enjoy working and communicating with people in a changing environment.
In return you will be given the opportunity to be part of a high performing team in the company with strong values and a culture that welcomes diversity and collaboration. You will be provided with in depth training and support from your Team Leader as well as regular coaching and performance feedback.
Applicants for this position should have the right to work in NZ and be willing to undergo a Criminal History Check.
Your application was submitted successfully.