Accessable is a provider of contracted services on behalf of both the Ministry of Health and ACC for clients who require disability rehabilitation support. We provide rehabilitation equipment, and housing modifications for New Zealanders in need, nationwide. Their focus within the community is to offer both the public and private health sectors services that enhance independent lifestyles and equipment management.
Reporting to the Housing Projects Manager, you will be responsible for managing housing modifications by providing field delivery management, technical building advice and guidance to the assessor and clients. Working closely with the Housing team and builders you will be responsible for developing the correct modification solution for the clients and visit sites to ensure all work meets the required standards, and within the contracted terms. As the project manager, you will be the primary contact for the property owner, client, and assessor before, during and after the completion for sign off.
To be successful in this role, you will:
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Possess a sound knowledge of the construction industry and NZ building legislation.
• Have housing modification experience.
• Have substantial project management experience including managing multiple work sites; time, cost, and quality management; health and safety contractor management and supervision experience.
• Have a strong results and delivery focus and problem solving and organisational skills.
• An uncompromised focus on health and safety and compliance to mitigate risk and provide a safe environment for employees, contractors, stakeholders, and clients.
• Comfortable using project management information systems and in an open plan office environment
It goes without saying that you will have a strong alignment to the values of Accessable and a passion for making a difference. You will enjoy a vibrant, busy environment and a great culture. A competitive remuneration package and the chance to work for an innovative organisation that makes a difference to the lives of others, will be offered to the successful candidate. Please note our pre-employment process includes a Ministry of Justice check.
Your application was submitted successfully.