About the role:
At accessable we are committed to not only delivering world class quality service and products but to the safety and wellbeing of our team to ensure they get to go home to their families every day. Reporting to the COO, the newly created QSHE Systems Co-Ordinator role is a key role that will support the business in the development, improvement, and implementation of effective QSHE systems ensuring that all works are carried out to a high quality while following best practice health and safety standards and any statutory regulations.
• Providing first point of contact and support for the QSHE system and processes
• Co-ordinating the administration of quality and health and safety processes, including incident reporting and investigation, hazard reporting, audits.
• Maintaining knowledge database within the QSHE system ensuring that current documentation, training, processes, and procedures are being followed across the business.
• Driving continuous improvement in documentation, processes, and procedures.
• Actively involved in QSHE across all levels of the business.
Skills and experience
• Relevant tertiary qualification
• Minimum of 3 years hands on experience in quality assurance and/or Health & Safety role.
• Experience in contributing to the creation and implementation of a Quality Management framework
• Self-motivated and the ability to work autonomously.
• A high level of computer literacy with ability to maintain QSHE systems.
• Highly developed communication skills and ability to engage with staff at all levels.
• Attention to detail and ability to deliver results.
• Naturally curious and willing to challenge the status quo.
• Experience in creating and implementing comprehensive Quality & Health & Safety documentation.
In return you will be given the opportunity to be part of a high performing team in a company culture that embraces diversity and collaboration. If this sounds like a role you will thrive in, apply day.
Only applicants with NZ residency or a current NZ work visa will be considered for this role.
Your application was submitted successfully.