We are seeking an energetic and customer focussed Service Desk Engineer to help us deliver our important service to the community. You will understand the importance of giving an excellent customer experience and be willing to go the extra mile. Being the first point of contact for our staff located on three sites throughout New Zealand, you will need to be able to respond efficiently and effectively. No two days will be the same as you will be supporting our staff and troubleshooting their issues while being supported and mentored by an innovative IT team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• A tertiary qualification in an ICT field.
• Have knowledge of Microsoft service, Microsoft AD, networking, and desktop technologies.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a high volume service desk environment.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• A self-motivated, proactive, and can-do attitude with the ability to multi-task.
• The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Strong administration skills and able to prioritise and organise your workload.
• Effective problem-solving capability.
In return you will be given the opportunity to be part of a high performing team in a company culture that embraces diversity and collaboration. If this sounds like a role you will thrive in, apply day.
Only applicants with NZ residency or a current NZ work visa will be considered for this role.
Your application was submitted successfully.